Thursday, June 2, 2011

Working Hard

Abby over at The Feathered Nest is hosting a Photo Fun Party! Since my photos need much work, I thought this would be a great way to practice. Of course, in typical Jen-fashion, I am in no way prepared. So here's my self portrait of me at work:


Just monkeying around


What do I do for my job? I'm a CA state worker. That means I wear tennis shoes to work


and walk around downtown Sacramento for lunch and ride the bus from the suburbs. Currently I am taking self-portraits and posting them on my blog. Normally I do this:


Early in the morning though I do this:


That's it for today, I'm off in 10 minutes and I can't get outta here fast enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me know you were here! Comments mean so much to me. Have a fantastic day!