Monday, April 4, 2011

LizzieB prizes

My package from the LizzeB Girls arrived today! I actually won two prizes from them within a short while, so they shipped them together.



I won a bundle of their new fabric line: Tuscadelphia! These fabrics are fabulous. Here are some of my favorites:



I love that font print. (I don't know what else to call it!) It says "home is where the heart is," There's no place like home," "Love at home," "Beauty all around," and "Peace surrounds." Pretty cool, huh? Some close-ups:



And some Aurifil thread!



How fun!

Have you heard of the LizzeB girls? They are so much fun. They just began to write these stories that I love: The Adventures of the LizzeB Girls, it's a few chapters (so far, but I see a book in their future!) of two quilters who get themselves into pickles solving crimes, and then get out using notions. Kinda like a quilter Indiana Jones! They also produce an online magazine, design fabric, write a blog, and make the cutest quilts! Check them out!

2 comments:

  1. You are so lucky to win two great prizes. Beautiful fabrics and thread. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Humm--I think getting healthier and losing weight is on everyone's list--I have started walking every day and also playing the Wii bowling game for some exercise---and to me--one must stitch on something every day--that is exercise for the 'mind'--course I have to find my "mind" first????
    hugs, Di and miss gracie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me know you were here! Comments mean so much to me. Have a fantastic day!