Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Check out the Quilty Fun!

Do you follow SewCalGal? If you don't, RUN over there right now to see what she's doing! SewCalGal is always up to some quilty fun. She scours the web to share with us new books, classes, techniques, and notions. She is the brainchild behind such fun events as Pets on Quilts Quiltshow, Golden Quilter Awards, Quilter's with Tools database, and many more.

There are two major events coming up that SewCalGal is kindly coordinating.


I am super excited to be playing in the FMQ Challenge. Take the pledge, post the button on your blog, and wait until the first project is posted. I am determined to become an award-winning quilter one day! Thanks SewCalGal, for all the help you've given me to get closer to my dream :)


The second fun event is the Christmas Quilt Show! Yikes! I need to put my sewing machine pedal to the metal to get it finished to post in the show! Talk about Motivation!! As usual, SewCalGal has gotten a ton of sponsors for this show and there will be prizes. The show opens Monday, November 28.

I don't know about you, but I LOVE Christmas quilts and can't wait to check out the eye candy! Yum!

Thanks SewCalGal! You rock!

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours--
    blessings and hugs, Di and miss gracie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me know you were here! Comments mean so much to me. Have a fantastic day!