Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Did You Hear?



It's time to play Bingo!! Yay! The Quilt Shoppe is running another Bingo game. I did this last time and had so much fun (and strange looks from the husband) that I even set an alarm for my phone to remind me of the Christmas Bingo! Today I picked my 25 words and emailed them to the Holly Jolly Blog. I posted my words right next to my work computer and now I'm ready to scream "Bingo!"



As if that's not enough fun, it's also another Friday Night Sew-In! Yay! There's going to be 2 this month in preparation for Christmas. I'm not making any handmade gifts this year but I will participate in both Sew-Ins! Because I need more sewing time. And that's my gift to myself this year! Come hang out with us, and let's get our Sew on!



And have you heard about this amazing giveaway?! It's this 28 piece bundle of fat quarters (that's 7 yards of fabric!) from the Shelburne Calico Garden fabric collection. Wow!

Click on any of these pictures to join in the fun! I'll be back Saturday with some pictures of my works in progress! Until then, happy sewing!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen, thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment. It's so nice to "meet" new quilty people and read new blogs.
    I would love to check out the Shelburne Calico Garden giveaway but when I click on the picture it goes to an "error" page.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me know you were here! Comments mean so much to me. Have a fantastic day!