I'll be posting my progress every Friday. You might see a lot of "I thought about working on this project but read blogs all night instead posts." Actually, you might see a lot of those!
I don't have many UFOs, but as I mentioned before, I normally get to the B's of quilting then get sidetracked. The B's being Borders, Backing and Basting. So here's my list:
1. Love Quilt -backing, quilting
2. Bliss -backing, quilting
3. My very first quilt -backing, quilting
4. Floating Lilypads -backing, quilting
5. Rehab -unpicking, re-sewing, backing, quilting
Yeah, I totally didn't iron these before taking pictures. And they've been balled up in some box since we've moved. The one above even has a weird spot. I think a bottle of soy sauce broke above it and leaked onto it. I'll try to hand-wash it this weekend, since I have some cashmere sweaters to wash too. This quilt has been a nightmare, but that's another post.
6. Twilight Sampler -1 last block, sashing, setting, etc.
7. H & I's -I don't even know. Pull out squares and see where I'm at
8. Christmas Sampler -blocks half-done
9. Layer Cake Quilt Along -2 blocks made so far
10. Finish Binding Purse -needs a button and a button hole. I'm intimidated and it's sat for over a year!
No pictures, I'm lazy!
I have a big resolution for myself. I want to try to spend 15 minutes per day in my sewing room. Doesn't sound like much to most people, but my schedule is jam-packed already and I only really have time on the weekends. But come on, I can find 15 minutes per day, right?
Maybe. But that's why it's a resolution.