Thursday, February 23, 2012

Liebster Blog Award



Michele from Quilts From My Crayon Box  honored me with a Liebster Award.  Thanks Michele!

 
This award is given by bloggers to their favorite blogs with under 200 followers. The Liebster Rules are:

 Post about your win on your blog.
 Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award.
 Copy and paste the award to your blog.
 Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have less than 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized.
 Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
Awesome! I love these awards because you get to know some really great bloggers.  So here’s my list:
1.       Julie from My Quilt Diary  Julie is such a sweetheart.  If you are friends with Julie already, check out the article  Japan Times newspaper wrote about her. 
2.       AJ from I Knit N Quilt Too  AJ is awesome! She does a quilting podcast.  I love listening to her late at night; she has such a dreamy voice. Check out her podcast on iTunes, The Quilting Pot.
3.       Michelle from Michelle’s Quilts & Stuff  I love Michelle’s style.  She makes the quilts I would love to make if I had more time.  Plus, she just got a new longarm and I love watching her experiment.
4.       Lynn from Alamosa Quilter  She always has a great project going on.  And she actually finishes them!
5.       Rose Prairie Quilts and Farm  Kathleen (Kat) posts yummy recipes, beautiful quilts, and awesome “behind the scenes” at her farm.
Check out these bloggers and show a little love J

2 comments:

  1. You are sew welcome! The only way we all learn about other great blogs is through each other's recommendations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is a joy!!
    Can you tell me, do you have ANY idea where the pattern for the pineapple quilt in your home from Hawaii post could be purchased??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me know you were here! Comments mean so much to me. Have a fantastic day!